About Me

My photo
SW London
A semi-mature, hardy individual who tries to get away with doing as little as possible in gardening as in life, still expects the best results & wonders why she is frequently disappointed! She likes to keep a photographic record of everything, good & frequently bad!

Thursday 5 August 2010

Guerrilla Gardening Lazy Trollop Style; the sequel

Peak Ditrict holiday July 2010 018 

I thought it was about time you saw the results of my experiment in guerrilla gardening which I wrote about here. The pictures speak for themselves…

Image0754 Image0755

Image0756

What do you think? Is it a success or perhaps another one of those ‘works in progress’ of which I seem to have many.

Whilst I could blame the cats, dogs, foxes & anyone else who uses & abuses the alleyway, in truth I think it is purely a combination of my laziness & the Grimsby fish sellers.

Still, not one to be downhearted, I have more free seeds from the Hampton Court Flower Show which I will scatter in the autumn this time & possibly with a little more in the way of preparation. 

The buttocks in the picture are a statue in the gardens of Hardwick Hall, a fascinating National Trust property in Derbyshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment