About Me

My photo
SW London
A semi-mature, hardy individual who tries to get away with doing as little as possible in gardening as in life, still expects the best results & wonders why she is frequently disappointed! She likes to keep a photographic record of everything, good & frequently bad!

Sunday 11 July 2010

T-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rolleys

 Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 136Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 147Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 137

Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 152Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 150  Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 145

As has recently been the case, my Hampton Court Flower Show experience was interrupted by the sound of trolley wheels on the metal walkway & the necessity of having to avoid the bloody things as whoever is pulling them does not have a clue where they are in relation to people’s legs.

There are other ways of transporting your many purchases..

Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 156 Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 148 Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 154 

Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 153 including the ‘official’ wheelbarrow pusher or penniless student.

 

 

 

This looked to be about the best transportation I saw: maximum capabilities!

Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 159 But I couldn’t leave this without the most colour co-ordinated trolley/outfit…..

Hampton Court Flower Show 2010 049

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, yes, they're so noisy, aren't they? I have to admit I did buy one at Hampton Court because I couldn't carry everything I'd bought. But I took good care to walk on the grass wherever possible. As it was, I got an old-fashioned look from JA-S.

    ReplyDelete