About Me

My photo
SW London
A semi-mature, hardy individual who tries to get away with doing as little as possible in gardening as in life, still expects the best results & wonders why she is frequently disappointed! She likes to keep a photographic record of everything, good & frequently bad!

Tuesday 4 August 2009

“It’s not a very nice message”

This was the laughing greeting of the young lady at the door yesterday morning holding a large box tied with a pink ribbon. Now I would not normally blog about my birthday, after all how can I follow all those wonderful blogs in honour of JA-S, but the message was in fact just perfect: “With love to the lazy trollop”. The content of the box was possibly even better, just glorious!


Now it just so happened that I was just completing some similar comestibles to take to one my places of paid employment, where strangely enough I am not a lazy trollop. You can see how inadequate I felt.



With thanks to the 2 plotting protagonists.
Oh yes, and they do taste as good as they look!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! Those do look good... I hope you are saving one for me! I want a pink one.

    Ha ha! WV is fillyu. I'm sure they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one for me - I'll have choclit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ms. B! I can just picture the cupcake people marketing their baked confections as 'the perfect gift for friends and lazy trollops!"

    As an aside they do look scrumptious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stale would you like your buns?

    Thanks Rob. They were/are scrumdiddlyumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have only just now seen these scrumptious cakes they look yum

    ReplyDelete