About Me

My photo
SW London
A semi-mature, hardy individual who tries to get away with doing as little as possible in gardening as in life, still expects the best results & wonders why she is frequently disappointed! She likes to keep a photographic record of everything, good & frequently bad!

Thursday 2 July 2009

Why?

The only answer is 'Why not?'

I have been following other blogs for a while & just felt that I should have a go. It's not that I think anyone will be particularly interested in my ramblings: my family aren't & I have no new take on life or gardening. What I really want to do is to prove to myself that I can do these things & just maybe it might make me think a bit more. Of course thinking does not lead to doing!

When I joined Facebook I got a couple of 'Muuuuuuuuuum's in response. I might just keep shtum about this little adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is cooler than Facebooking - I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, I'm all of a fluster now!

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete