About Me

My photo
SW London
A semi-mature, hardy individual who tries to get away with doing as little as possible in gardening as in life, still expects the best results & wonders why she is frequently disappointed! She likes to keep a photographic record of everything, good & frequently bad!

Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Trollop’s Pop-Up Shoppiwop

I have taken advantage of a niche of opportunity to promote this SALE of beautiful sculptures.

Frank sculptures 2

You already know how talented I am……actually I may not have made myself totally clear on that point being of a rather slothful nature, but I can assure you that I am.

My brother is also really rather good at all sorts of things & has made some exciting sculptures. Sadly he has to find good homes for some of these for reasons of space, or rather lack of it.

Now this is a serious matter dear reader, so I immediately thought of you.  There are pictures of these sculptures below in case you feel you must give one a good home, subject to the usual terms & conditions applying to such transactions.

I am only acting as middle person so have no information other than the photos (which have sizes on them) but I will be delighted to put you in touch with my brother if you are interested. (Sorry, contact details on photos no longer valid)

Frank sculptures Frank sculptures 3 Frank sculptures 4 Frank sculptures 5 Frank sculptures 6

No comments:

Post a Comment